- 1 Advantages of Using a Duvet Cover
- 2 About Pottery Barn
- 3 Best Duvet Covers Offered by Pottery Barn
- 4 Great Style at Affordable Prices
Today, bedroom decor has taken its modern taste and colorful designs to the next level. Organizations are increasingly obsessed with providing fancy and high-quality bedding options to meet the needs of consumers of every kind.
Pottery Barn is one of the best names in the retail market today, offering a quality shopping experience to consumers who are looking to give a new look to their homes. I will be exploring a few great Pottery Barn duvet covers in this article.
Down comforters or down alternative comforters are among some of the favorite bedding choices today, thanks to the warmth and comfort they provide. But while these comforters certainly are cozy, they also tend to accumulate dust and need frequent cleaning.
A duvet cover, on the other hand, provides protection to your down alternative by acting as an additional shield to maintain hygiene and prevent your precious comforter from getting dusty and stained.
Advantages of Using a Duvet Cover
A duvet cover can be of great use. It also provides a certain level of elegance to your bedroom as it comes in various materials and color designs. Here a few benefits of including duvet covers in your bedding set:
Duvet covers are lightweight and are more like envelopes that encase your down comforter. They are very easy to clean at home and do not require any dry cleaning. They can also be tumbled dry in your washing machine without any hassle.
Available in Various Materials
You do not need to worry much about finding the right duvet cover for your bedroom. Duvet covers are available easily in various materials like cotton, silk and polyester as well as in multiple combinations like cotton-polyester or cotton-rayon.
Ease of Storage
It is very easy to store duvet covers. They are not bulky and hence can be easily folded and tucked away in cupboards and cabinets. They also consume less space than your down comforter.
Provides More Variety
Duvet covers are cheaper than down comforters. That makes it very easy to buy and store a couple of pairs that you can use from time to time and provide a fresh look to your bedroom.
Your duvet covers can last long if you take good care of them. Duvet covers tend to accumulate dirt, dust and stains when used over a period of time. Regular cleaning will ensure that they stay in good condition for a longer period of time.
A duvet cover can give a tidy look to your bed as it envelopes your down comforter perfectly. Down comforters may look messy with prolonged use, thanks to the down fill accumulating at some points. Using a duvet cover can help you solve this problem.
Duvet covers are available in various sizes and can be used conveniently to cover your down comforter. These sizes include king, queen, full, twin and twin XL - so you can be sure the duvet cover will fit the size of your down comforter.
Duvet covers are quite affordable as they are offered in various price ranges depending on the type of material used. This is good news for consumers as they are provided with additional decision-making power to fuel their purchase.
About Pottery Barn
Among the best brands in the retail industry is Pottery Barn, an establishment helping consumers make the best choice in various product sections. It commenced its operations in the year 1949 in Chelsea, New York and has quickly transformed itself into a much-loved brand.
Pottery Barn started its business by selling slightly imperfect pottery items and tabletop closeouts. Today, they offer products for your entire house - be it the living room, kitchen or your library.
The brand is passionate about their service offerings in order to give you the best of the best. Their furniture and accessories are crafted in various sizes to help you pick the right fit for your home.
Best Duvet Covers Offered by Pottery Barn
While Pottery Barn offers many choices in various home product categories, they also provide some of the best duvet cover sets in various price ranges. I have picked a few great designs for you to choose from:
- 【Design】Green monstera deliciosa swiss cheese and banana leaves...
- 【Set】1 duvet cover 90x90 inches (queen size), 2 pillow cases 20x26...
- 【Cotton】100% cotton, soft, natural, breathable, durable,...
- The set comes with one duvet cover and two shams.
- It is entirely made out of cotton and provides better breathability and hygiene.
- The set comes in a printed floral design that looks classy.
- The duvet and shams are reversible to a block blue shade, which looks good with many color schemes in different bedrooms.
- The duvet set does not require any dry cleaning and can be washed at home using a washing machine.
- It comes with buttons that can be used to help secure your duvet cover with your down comforter.
- The duvet cover also has an envelope style closure which is easy to prevent the down comforter from peeking out.
- This set is Oeko-Tex certified and provides the best environmentally-friendly products for your family.
- The duvet set features a thread count of 200 and is available in king, queen, full and California king sizes.
- There is also an option to buy the duvet cover and the shams separately.
- Made of 100% cotton featuring a plain weave.
- Duvet and shams reverse to solid.
- Duvet features a button closure; sham has a flap closure.
- This duvet cover set design is inspired by carved woodblock prints in India.
- It includes a duvet cover along with matching shams and offers many color choices.
- The duvet cover set is made using 100% cotton to give you a soft and cozy feel.
- It is made using the plain weave technique, giving a duvet a sober look.
- The duvet cover set is reversible to the plain ivory shade, which can be opted for in case one side of the duvet looks shabby.
- The duvet cover is provided with buttons, which can be used to secure it to your down comforter and prevent it from slipping off.
- The duvet cover set can be machine washed at home using the gentle clean feature; it can also be tumbled dry easily.
- The duvet cover is available in king, queen, California king and full sizes whereas the shams come in standard, king and euro sizes.
- The duvet cover can also be ironed when required.
- Material:Side B 100% Cotton 320 Thread Count, Side A 100% Tencel
- Size Information: Twin: Quilt (66"x90")x1/ Sham(20"x30")x1 ;Queen:...
- TENCEL is the lyocell fiber from the house of Lenzing. It is of...
- This duvet set comes with Tencel, a silky and breathable fiber made from the pulp of the eucalyptus tree.
- The duvet cover has hidden buttons to help you clasp them to your down comforter so that it remains in place.
- The envelope closure features ensure that your down comforter does not come out of the duvet cover and stays protected at all times.
- The duvet set can be washed easily at home using the gentle clean feature in your washing machine.
- The duvet cover and shams can be reversed to reveal a multi-stripe design.
- The set is available in a floral design over a pastel pink shade that will go well with several bedroom decors.
- The duvet cover is available in king, queen, full and California king sizes whereas the shams come in standard, euro and king sizes.
- The duvet cover set can be ironed when required.
- SIZE:King Duvet Cover Set includes: 1 duvet cover measures 104*90...
- This cosy duvet cover and pillowcase set features 100% cotton yarn...
- We always provide original design products. By giving stylish, elegant...
- This set comes with a duvet cover and shams.
- It is made using 100% cotton to regulate body temperature by providing better air ventilation when the temperature outside is high.
- The yarn uses high-quality dyes to ensure that the color does not fade over time.
- The striped effect is created using intricate design patterns on the surface of the duvet cover and shams.
- The duvet cover and shams are reversible and give off an alternate shade of ivory.
- The duvet cover features an envelope-styled closure to ensure that your down comforter does not slip out of its cover.
- This set can be washed at home using a washing machine and does not require any dry cleaning or additional maintenance.
- The duvet cover can be ironed regularly to smoothen out the wrinkles.
- You are given the option to choose the number of duvet covers and shams you require.
- The duvet cover comes in king, queen, full and California king sizes whereas the shams are offered in euro, standard and king sizes.
Great Style at Affordable Prices
There’s no better time to be a consumer; you are given a variety of different options to choose from. You now have a buying advantage, which you can use to its fullest. It is about creating your dream home, after all. Pottery Barn, with its wide range of products catering to different types of buyers, is here to make the process that much easier (and more fun)!